Protecting your privacy at S1 Awards
We are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers, subscribers and partners – so we totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data:
This depends what you have signed up for but here are the ways we currently use data.
*Name, Email, phone number , age is used to receive newsletters and messages from us, age is to be sure you are able to take advantage of our offers, jobs or services.
*Social media handle is often to promote your magazine feature, marketing or for us to tag you in our posts if you are a partner or event attendee. You will always be asked before we print your social media handle and you can un-tag/ unfollow us on social media anytime.
* Magazine submissions about yourself, education, life style, age, business including images, videos or history. We will print/ publish magazine articles with your consent and trust you have correctly credited any sources of copy written content and have the permission to share content with us. If articles are unpublished, we may safely store your submission for up to 3 years before deleting it securely.
*We have little to no access to payment details as we personally never process your payments, they are carried out through servers such as Eventbrite, Paypal, Ebay or similar sites you find our services on. This gives you the ability to log in securely, amend details and monitor your payments. S1 Awards will never directly call you and take payments over the phone or ask you for your card details. If you have any concerns that something maybe wrong then please email us on email@example.com or speak to your bank/ credit card provider/ phone service or fraud department.
We’re proud to say that your details are safely collected and stored via trusted services, which will be clearly indicated on any forms/ emails or websites you fill in data for us. Including (but not limited to) MailChimp, Jotform, Eventbrite, Paypal, Ebay, Amazon, benefiting from their protection and GDPR compliance as well as ours. We never sell or pass on your data without your approval, in the event of our company being sold you would be given a chance to opt in/out. If you apply for our magazine features or promotional material then we will only publicly share the info you agree to.
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer. If you haven’t opened an email or contacted us for three years we will delete your information from our systems. If you no longer wish to be a customer/ partner you can find the unsubscribe link on the emails sent by us and request to delete all the information we have on you – firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, text, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our offers, opportunities, products. You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email. Once you do this, we will update your settings to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that, as S1 Awards comprises a complex web of many inter-connecting services, it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request and if you are subscribed to more than one list i.e if you’re on the Brand Ambassador list and the Model casting list but only unsubscribe from the Model casting list then you may still get Brand Ambassador newsletters unless you unsubscribe all. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as event ticket order updates or where you have expressed an interest in an activity, for example a new magazine).
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, just contact us.
Changes to how we Protect Your Privacy:
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the S1 Awards website or other S1 Awards services, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use S1 Awards.
S1 Awards Ltd
Ground floor, Woodberry Grove, London N12 0DR